Scope White Mouthwash Is It Normal For A Tongue Piercing To Bleed A Few Days After Getting It Done?

Is it normal for a tongue piercing to bleed a few days after getting it done? - scope white mouthwash

Therefore, Thursday, I got my tongue piercing. All went well except that mouth washing was completed and turned white. This seems to disappear.

Last night Swtich saltwater mouthwash, because I realized it was possible that alcohol contains. (I have a mouthwash), even without alcohol

Anyway, last night I realized I was bleeding tongue. I do not think, until this morning, bleeding, and I noticed a bruise around the ring.
(My tongue is still swollen, btw) last night, the bleeding can talk about the outcome, or play with him .. also

This material is a normal part of the healing process? Unlikely, but ... is it?

3 comments:

sdhbas said...

Oh, go see a doctor
/ / /

santobug... said...

No. Both my husband and I pierced tongue and not at all to bleed. You may have an infection. Go to the Dominican Republic, and audit.
Good mouth rinse off. It kills all bacteria in the mouth, good and bad. The white is Getting choke is basically a fungal infection in the mouth. Go see.

Satan's Angel said...

When you play with, which can irritate and bleed.
Mine never did, but my friend has taken recently and is always moving with his teeth and was bleeding at random for a week. Try not to go, and should be good.

Post a Comment