Model Shareholders Agreement Who Cares Anymore About "Lost"? (What Is ABC *doing*?)?

Who cares anymore about "Lost"? (What is ABC *doing*?)? - model shareholders agreement

I love this show! But ABC really shaken my interest, which are repeated continuously transmit the output of the order, and too often.

HBO has a different model stores - right through the season, and the public are accurate. Just watch "The Sopranos" - off the air for 14 months, but only from the radar of anyone.

With "Lost," ABC, but I lose - and I feel as if the network is not only respect, the public.

Does anyone else feel this?

(Please do not favor the CBA on the basis of "cost" the creation of the show - which has the money and the stockholders of Disney, the parent company of ABC, are not served by waste "Lost" franchise.)

5 comments:

pittsbur... said...

Yes, I have lost - I loved her from the moment the air was --- but I'm not sold by the repetition of it. I do not know because I Season 1 on DVD and I'm afraid that I eventually agreed upon a new episode, because I always see something to be forgotten view used in this time interval.

They are always excellent ratings and reviews, bar and why play? Just smell the air!

I would also like the new schedule. Season 1 was a perfect opportunity for the whole family watched the show together. Well, the clock at 9 airs, has already left for my daughters at bedtime.

I want respect for the loyal viewers by giving us our "fix (lol) and try to stop updates all recruits who have not seen the show last year. (my two cents)

Anonymous said...

The samples are very old.

Also go, my child half way into bed, and I think if I told him what happened, I know really have not much to say. He moves very slowly.

plham57 said...

Who cares anymore? TV Guide certainly yes. Every two weeks appears to be on the cover. With all the hype does not offer TV Guide to know why ABC viewers Dis.
Good question.
Hmmmm! Perhaps the intention of the CBA is to buy for us the last few seasons on DVD and then we could em how it should be monitored to see. ABC is trying to make money with no mo money! LOL!

cligradc... said...

I could not agree more! Wait about two weeks ending (for the recovery ...!) on a new episode with a cliffhanger, you know who is two weeks before we see to know what happens to. The way he gives the program is just boring! I love LOST - but took more reps than they have new episodes, and if they decide to show that he has forgotten what happened. It stinks!

The departed said...

Have to wait I agree with you, it angers, and watch replays, I think the show is great and I would not mind if the same sequence again, but it takes too long to air a new episode

Post a Comment