What To Do If You Think You Had Gallbladder Attack I'm Getting My Gallbladder Out Next Week And Am Terrified What Should I Expect?

I'm getting my Gallbladder out next week and am terrified What Should I expect? - what to do if you think you had gallbladder attack

I started with the gall bladder attacks, I do not know if this is the right word, a month ago. Has become customary in the past 2 weeks, and it was so bad the other night I went to the hospital for, what had happened. I was told that I need for my gallbladder out.

I am appalled by the operation. I wonder what pain is then compared to an attack. , The way I am thinking of contracting IV, it will be irritating to those in pain and I am appalled obtained from needles, fear ...

They took blood work even if they have to do it again?


Sorry for all the questions. I am very scared and just want to all the risks and all are informed.

I was toldsome risk, I wondered how often they

as an incision partially or completely wrong cutting ect.

Nobody here has had that happen to them?

How often this happens.

I wondered whether they tended to lose or gain weight during the operation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment