Large Blisters On Tonsils Whats Wrong With My Tonsils? THEY HURT!?

Whats wrong with my tonsils? THEY HURT!? - large blisters on tonsils

My throat started to make very bad last night and the only outpost of the severity of the pain. There are large blisters, and swelling the size of my tonsils is something a little smaller than a ping-pong. The bubbles are not white, as it would with tonsillitis. Tonsoliths I need to remove quite a lot, and I mean amygdala, which sometimes causes pain in the tonsils, but the size of my tonsils, blistering and severe pain in the tonsils is disturbing, very bad, unable to sleep because I was in the middle of the Breath a few times to wake in the morning.
And neck pain, and I do not know what to do

3 comments:

Amy said...

I think you have tonsillitis, but do not know, cuz it seems that ... Take Advil:)

checkers... said...

I had a sore throat (mine in September was a virus so that it could not do sh **) and it's not as bad as you say, that hurt your explanation. I am recommending as a doctor because you might need to remove your tonsils. If your tonsils are swollen and painful, and tonsillitis are not known, then it is a severe infection of the tonsils can be. wait until it is even worse.

Confused... said...

I suggest you go to an urgent care or family doctor. I can not imagine what you want, but I had tonsiloliths and had a prescription drug, with a lot pain.There May, an infection that needs antibiotics, and you can get at least something that pains you are experiencing! I hope you feel better soon!

Post a Comment