How To Save All Photobucket Images How To Bluetooth An Image From Computer To Cell?

How to bluetooth an image from computer to cell? - how to save all photobucket images

Photobucket It is a picture of the house and I use it as my wallpaper on my phone. Is there a way to do is not buy (which tried, but said he would have to call ATT and do not want to play with him). I know that someday could save the window Photobucket gallery of my image, but for some reason can not do that. I could only get the Windows Media. I know there is a way around the gallery with all my other pictures access, but I can not remember how to get there. If I could do, then I would be able to bluetooth to my phone for any assistance in this matter would be very grateful. Currently I have Vista if that helps.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of phone u have?
email me:
electrox73@yahoo.com

Post a Comment